Here it is girls! My personal picks for The top Tween Girls Fashion Shopping Sites for 2014. The list is based on several factors such as: Collection offering, style and originality, quality, pricing and overall relevance in the Girls / Tween market.
- ZARA – Classic, timeless pieces make up the Zara girls collection, with fine details on-trend prints and silhouettes and a wide range of offering from lightweight jumpsuits to denim jumpers and pants.
- Stella MycCartney KIDS – Apple print trousers and unicorn tank tops?? Do I need to say more?
- iLOVEGORGEOUS – ‘iLoveGorgeous’ is one the the BEST shopping sites for girls, especially if you are in the UK. It is quite simple the place for beautiful clothes for gorgeous girls!
- MeliJoe.com – is quite simply your one stop shop from awesome clothes that rock! I don’t know a single girl who doesn’t love almost everything on Meli Joe! Awesome brands like Desigual, Kenzo and Little Marc Jacobs! (and they have an Outlet section, too!)
- Lilly Pulitzer – My dream came true. Lilly Pulitzer added a collection for GIRLS! The same beautiful prints we all love and adore, just in mini-me sizes!
- WILDFOX – Wildfox couture is one of my personal favorite brands because it is super cute and fun, with that indie, Coachella, hippie-vintage vibe. And, I love the story behind the brand and company: Created by two childhood friends who grew up together and decided to start making cool tees that spoke the language of their 90s childhood. I have personally met the founders, long before the brand blew up, and they are simply awesome.
- J Crew – For a sweet, classic and timeless style, look no further than J Crew. I have personally found J Crew to be a great choice for overall quality and style. And their new spring collection is Oh, so fresh! 🙂
- FOREVER 21 – Yep! Forever 21 makes the cut again this year. With it’s super fun styles, awesome prices and wide array of styles that forever change, Forever 21 is still the fun, budget-friendly shopping site for girls.
The Worst Shopping websites for Girls Fashion:
Sears – Just stick to tools and hardware, guys.
Wal-Mart – this is hardly fashion. Cheap junk
Justice – Still outdated, still obnoxious
The Children’s Place – See above. Boring.
Old Navy – I swear, the same manufacturers are feeding the designers at the the same styles at all of the aforementioned companies. Where’s the originality?
Betsey Johnson will create a collection for Girls
TopShop will create a collection for girls by Kate Moss
Esprit will bring it’s clothing back to the USA
Miss Blumarine will create a collection that most of us can actually afford.
Want to know what The BEST Tween and Teen Brands are for 2015?
Check out the report available now iBooks!