This NYC Musical was Written by a Tween
Based on the children’s book, ‘Fashion Academy’, written by 13 year old professional model and children’s author, Carrie Berk and her mom, NY Times bestselling author, Sheryl Berk.
Fashion-forward MacKenzie “Mickey” Williams is thrilled to be accepted to FAB Middle School (Fashion Academy of Brooklyn), a school that serves as a training ground for the fashion designers of tomorrow. (Their motto, “We are SEW FAB”). But when her daring fashion and stellar grades turn the Fab A-listers green with envy, Mickey discovers that standing out doesn’t always make it easy to fit in.
The musical is about tweens discovering themselves through Fashion. The show will be going on until Feb 28th, so if you’re in the NYC area, there’s still time to catch it!
FASHION ACADEMY THE MUSICAL
book by SHERYL BERK & SABRINA CHAP
music & lyrics by SABRINA CHAP
based on the book “FASHION ACADEMY” by SHERYL BERK & CARRIE BERK
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)