The Best Gifts for Teen Girls under $12
Need some small, budget-friendly gift ideas or stocking stuffers? We’re counting down the days! We know the holidays can get pretty expensive with all of the gift-giving going on. But you don’t have to spend a fortune on everyone to make it special. Sometimes the small gifts are the best ones. They let people know you are thinking about them. Here I have tracked down some of my personal favorites for teen girls that won’t break the bank.
12 Days of Christmas, 12 cool gifts under $12 bucks! Let’s go!
- Days of the Week Scrunchies Set! 5 scrunchies = multiple ways to wear your pony or bun.
Urban Outfitters, $12
- A Classic Paisley Bandana. Because a girl can never have too many accessories, right? Forever21, .99 cents!
- Tony Moly ‘I’m Real’ Face Masks, Ulta, $2.81/ea.
- Emoji Nail polish in your choice of Unicorn, Hearts or Poop! Urban Outfitters, $6/ea.
- Turn your lips into a full-blown light show with these scene-stealing glittery lip toppers from Lime Crime, made in a mini size! Lit, Urban Outfitters, $8
- Hair Glitter Stick by Free People, $8/ea.
- Uh oh..they have arrived. Scrunchie Socks!! Free People, $10/ea.
- Anthropologie Tidy Mouse Gold Ring Holder (so cute!), Anthropologie, $10
- Unicorn Makeup Set! Forever21, $10
- Monogram Gold Tone Charm, Anthropologie, $12
- Over the Knee cozy socks or boot socks from American Eagle, $5/ea.
- Show some love for the most important meal of the day! Fruitloops cereal pin, Alternative $12