13 Brands from the 90’s That Are Coming Back to Haunt Us
Anyone who follows fashion knows that trends come back after a few decades of lying dormant. Who knew these 90s and 2000’s fashion brands and trends would ever come back so soon? Now we’re wishing we hadn’t thrown out all of our mid-2000’s premium denim and Juicy tracksuits, right? I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty interested in seeing Joomi Joolz make a comeback.
Here are the 13 top brands from the 90s and early 2000’s that have come back to haunt us.
Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein were brands that were literally ghosts until we started seeing more of the logo tees on our favorite celebrities and on the streets. Back in the day, my friends and I all wore Tommy head to toe.
It was tight!
Brands from the 90’s We Love Again
- Vision Street Wear – This brand was everything for a moment in the 80s and 90s for skaters. Spotted on Rihanna recently, this brand is making a comeback once again.
- Tommy Hilfiger – Was it Bella Hadid who brought back the iconic Tommy Hilfiger brand, or just our love for the Americana vibes and the red white and blue logo?
- CK (Calvin Klein) – Never did I think this one would show back up. Ok..who’s responsible for this?? As long as the CK One unisex cologne stays in hiding, we’re good.
- Stussy – Stussy was another popular brand from the 80s thru 90s and every kid who surfed or skated and even those who didn’t, wore a Stussy tee or hat, or sticker on their binders. Or car. We honestly just loved the script logo.
- Juicy Couture – The Juicy Couture velour tracksuits were a wardrobe staple for every female in the 90s and even thru the early 2000’s. So, I am a little miffed I got rid of my comfy suits not too long ago. :/ We can thank Kylie Jenner for this comeback.
- Esprit – I have been waiting for this brand to come back for what seems like 20 years! It was super popular in the 80s and then the French company cut us off. Luckily for us, ASOS carries ESPRIT styles and ships to USA! 😀
- Guess – What girl in the 80s and 90s didn’t wear Guess? This was THE brand from the 90s. I was literally obsessed with Guess jeans. As fate would have it, my first job interview in LA was with Guess. It was surreal.
- Von Dutch – Everyone had the famous Vin Dutch hat or tee in the late 90’s to 2000’s
- Champion – I never got the connection of Champion as a brand to wear fashionably. It’s like Hanes or Fruit of the Loom. But, whatever.
- Reebok – Who didn’t live Reebok in the 80s and 90s? It’s nice to see this brand getting some much deserved love again.
- KSwiss – This was a very popular brand in the 90s and then it just vanished. I always thought it looked like the perfect, classic shoe. Made popular again by the likes of Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Birkenstock – Look, I never stopped loving Birkenstock. Although, I will say I did get rid of my close-toed Birkies about 10 years ago. They were the most comfy shoes ever but they were too granola for me and they made a fart sound when I walked. The sandals have my name all over them, though, and I plan on living in them this summer.
- Adidas – this one needs no explanation